MADE FOR CLINICIANS
How can we help you?
SafeHaven™ ensures clinicians can seek support for burnout, career fatigue, and mental health reasons without the fear of undue repercussions to their medical license.
How does SafeHaven™ support clinicians and their families?
Cope with workplace stress, adverse events, and medical malpractice litigation.
- Robust peer coaching program – up to six sessions per incident
- Leadership development
- WorkLife Concierge, a virtual assistant
Mental Health Support
In-the-moment assistance for mental and emotional health, available 24 hours a day.
- In-person and virtual counseling with senior-level licensed behavioral health professionals
- Support for stress, anxiety, and burnout
- Family and personal relationship issues
Legal & Financial Support
Consult with the experts.
- 30-minute legal consultations on property, contracts, estates, wills, and personal injury
- Budgeting and debt management
- Identity theft resources